• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love Spring but...

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
It is sending some of our buns loopy! :shock:

Louis, one of our house buns, is normally such a good boy and sits back whilst his wife Lilia causes havoc. However, he has turned into a little monster! We have lost our internet cable, our phone cable, a cushion and a bin! :shock:

Good job he's cute! :lol:

Awww, gracie ate through my mouse yesterday, its the skirting boards suffering today :roll: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

And mine.... my sweet sedate 13 year old house rabbit is causing havoc and 'digging' at everything he can (Vet bed, and two comfy beds), dragging them across the floor.

I'm exhausted just watching him. And there are bits of fluff from there everywhere from where he's plucking them :roll:

I suspect he is not helping his sore hocks...

And mine.... my sweet sedate 13 year old house rabbit is causing havoc and 'digging' at everything he can (Vet bed, and two comfy beds), dragging them across the floor.

I'm exhausted just watching him. And there are bits of fluff from there everywhere from where he's plucking them :roll:

I suspect he is not helping his sore hocks...

Awwww bless, i always worry about them eating fibres and choking etc. xxxx

I know the feeling :roll: Princess DID calm down, but since last night has become a monster again, she was trying to chew a pencil, then started eating my youngest daughter (luckily she just sat and let her :lol:)

Mine are the same. Litter trays dragged and dug out ALL over runs, sleeping areas dug out and dragged downstairs....... toys all picked up and dumped in water bowls :roll:

Yep, my boys have started throwing their food bowls down the ramps (they haven't done that since their nuts were cracked :roll:), throwing everything around and today all of them decided to trash their carpets, which they have never done before.

Oh, and Blackberry has been trying to hump poor old Buttercup on his head....

Oh fortunately mine haven't taken to trashing their apartments. :lol: The lops are as laid back as anything as usual. The lions keep having 'I want to hump yooooooooooooou' (Smudge) 'No get away you freak' (Nutmeg) arguments at the moment.

LOla has devoured the wall paper behind the TV. You can watch her slyly going along the wallpaper to find a "join" so she can snip snip snipppppppppp! She loves stripping wallpaper - she would do it all day long!

Mine are pretty much the same as normal, although have taken a divide and conquer approach to being put away at night!

They free-range the whole garden for a few hours a day, and are usually very herd-able at the end of the evening and quite happily go back for a munch, but for the last few days they've been splitting up and running back behind me so I am literally running round in circles trying to get them in!

:evil:

xxx

LOla has devoured the wall paper behind the TV. You can watch her slyly going along the wallpaper to find a "join" so she can snip snip snipppppppppp! She loves stripping wallpaper - she would do it all day long!

Can I borrow her? I need to strip some wallpaper. Mind you Mischa is very good at stripping wallpaper. It's his fault I need to get it all off and paint actually. :roll:

Back