PDA

View Full Version : Laurel



bunny babe
06-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Has anyone had any personal experience of their bunnies eating any part of this tree/bush.

We have some in our garden and the bunnies have eaten fallen dried leaves in the past with no ill effects.

I was doing some research for something last night and came across something that said Laurel was poisonous :shock:

What part would it be poisononous i.e. leaf, bark, flower or cherry thing.

Needless to say, we have started to chop them down.

bunny babe
07-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Anyone???