• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you ever....

Becca24

Mama Doe
get a certain colour of bun in your head and then decide that you really want one. Sounds really silly now I have typed it out :oops:

I really want a either a grey dutch bun or a tri coloured bun! I swear I would bunny nap if I could cos I have seen some peoples buns I would love for Pips g/friend!!

Sorry if this is a silly thread! I love all buns, I do but just fell in love with a certain few!!

hahaha I do the same. I wanted an English butterfly (?) white with black spots. I'd offer you my tri-coloured doe but she's mine now :lol:

I always thought that if I got a rabbit it would be a white one, or possible grey, as I've never been keen on the colour black (no black clothes in my wardrobe!), but now I have the four most beautiful black bunnies, and I wouldn't swap them for anything! :love:

I always thought that if I got a rabbit it would be a white one, or possible grey, as I've never been keen on the colour black (no black clothes in my wardrobe!), but now I have the four most beautiful black bunnies, and I wouldn't swap them for anything! :love:

They are lovely!! I am not sure I could handle a nethie, or is that a myth that thy can be a bit mardy??

I know, I never wanted a self colour but I have two now and love them loads! its always personality that wins in the end, but I know when you just imagine the buns you want colour is a factor!

They are lovely!! I am not sure I could handle a nethie, or is that a myth that thy can be a bit mardy??

Blackberry is hyperactive (if he was a child he'd be on Ritalin!)
Clover is gentle and his main interest in life is food
Dandelion is a bit of a thug and likes to throw things around, but loves fuss and attention
Buttercup is shy, but getting more relaxed

They are all very sweet, although very different in temperament to each other, and they are all incredibly nosey!

I saw a gorgeous yellow bun nearly got her instead of Zero, but at the time thought 2 boys would be easier than boy/girl :oops::roll: how silly I was. So glad I found this forum!

There aren't really any colour of rabbit that I'm particularly in love with.
However, if I happened to meet a Widget coloured bun I think I may have to adopt them :oops:
I've never seen a rabbit of his colour since he died, it's strange...

Blackberry is hyperactive (if he was a child he'd be on Ritalin!)
Clover is gentle and his main interest in life is food
Dandelion is a bit of a thug and likes to throw things around, but loves fuss and attention
Buttercup is shy, but getting more relaxed

They are all very sweet, although very different in temperament to each other, and they are all incredibly nosey!

They all sound lovely so nice to have a mixed bunch!!

I am getting increasingly more worried about Pip being on his own!! :(

*nods* Its a myth about nethies. Most of mine are nethies (i.e. 12/16) and they are cheeky and feisty and yummy lovely. One day You'll have to meet Badger, he will sway you into how wonderful they can be.

I also have ideals of what I want, but have found that when I come across an engaging personality eveything else goes out the window, and that far outweighs colour or breed.

I love my black and white pair :love: Im a sucker when I see a black and white bun needing a home though, my first throught is 'Omg, they would look so gorgeous with my two!' :lol:

I love harlequins too, after my gorgeous bridge bun. I adore them :love:

I love my black and white pair :love: Im a sucker when I see a black and white bun needing a home though, my first throught is 'Omg, they would look so gorgeous with my two!' :lol:

I love harlequins too, after my gorgeous bridge bun. I adore them :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :wave:

15 of my 16 are black and/or white. The 16th is a harlequin.

I think once you have a bunny of a certain colour you fall in love with all buns that colour! i never wanted a harlequin before but now I have Daphne I love them :love:

*nods* Its a myth about nethies. Most of mine are nethies (i.e. 12/16) and they are cheeky and feisty and yummy lovely. One day You'll have to meet Badger, he will sway you into how wonderful they can be.

I also have ideals of what I want, but have found that when I come across an engaging personality eveything else goes out the window, and that far outweighs colour or breed.

I would love to meet Badger! You are right personality wins every time and I dont really mind what I have, as long as her and Pip get on!! Just quite fancy an uppy ear for a change and I have never ever had a tri coloured bun!

Oh and Becca, if you ever want to meet at the RSPCA and meet some of the bunnies there (i.e. to start looking and working out what you want in preparation for finding a friend for Pip), then I'm more than happy to. I'm actually down there tomorrow if you and your girlie fancy a visit.

When I saw Teddy's dad I was hooked!! I wanted a black bunneh! :love::love:

.....can I just have one of every colour?!.....pretty please!! :love:

Oh and Becca, if you ever want to meet at the RSPCA and meet some of the bunnies there (i.e. to start looking and working out what you want in preparation for finding a friend for Pip), then I'm more than happy to. I'm actually down there tomorrow if you and your girlie fancy a visit.

I was jumping up and down there with excitement but I cant do tomorrow Matt is taking tomoro off work we are going to ipswich plastics to try and get some corrolux (sp) and some plastic sheeting. We need to get the hutch in a way thats easier to cover for the weather, at the moment I am struggling with a massive tarpulin and bungee cords!

I really really want to come so can we sort another time??

Matt is now dragging me out the door to go vote! :roll::roll::roll:

Back