• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby wildie/VIDEO!

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
This little guy is too cute to be true! I wish I got some decent pics but he did a very 'grown up' stamp and ran back to his burrow when I got too near.

VickysPictures1687.jpg

VickysPictures1685.jpg

Last edited:
Sooo cute! :love: I was driving down a country road back to mine the other evening, and 2 little wildies ran out, and I actually stopped my car, and waited for them to move! If I am ever to have a car accident, it'll be because I swerve without checking mirrors etc, and its nearly ALWAYS for one of these gorgeous little wildies! I'll show you some pics in a bit of Tinkerbell, my wildie who I had for nearly 2 years!

awww theres loads of wildies outside the civic centre in newcastle, there hadnt been any for a while but now there are loads of littlies so must have been having babies

there was a plan to cull the buns :evil::evil::evil: because they are 'wrecking the grass' or some such :censored: but they aren't going to now for fear of invoking the Geordie wrath! :lol:

I'm quite relieved to see them as I thought they'd all been wiped out with the myxi. They are gorgeous, but having them around means the boys can't go on the lawn. :(

Last edited:
That's your GARDEN !! :shock: :shock:

Be warned, me and my Buns are coming to live with you !! :lol:

The wildies are so cute :love:

Back