• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebbles - (advice for new arrival (diet))

shay

Warren Scout
Here she is. :D

2010_0503_114143AA.jpg

2010_0502_105740AA.jpg

Thanks, although looks are deceiving! She took a nip of my finger today trying to get onto the grass :lol: but still... :love:

Thanks for the leaflet tip, I've read both of those many, many times :lol:

Pebbles had her myxi today and the vet has okay'd her diet so I'm gradually changing her pellets, trying her with little pieces of veg and building her time on grass.

I did have a scare yesterday with the number of cecotropes (?) she produced after 15 mins on grass, but the forum reassured me, and again the vet said that's okay :oops: and she produced only 2 today but I did cover most of the grass with pillowcases :roll: (it's for her own good!)

Thanks for the leaflet tip, I've read both of those many, many times :lol:

Pebbles had her myxi today and the vet has okay'd her diet so I'm gradually changing her pellets, trying her with little pieces of veg and building her time on grass.

I did have a scare yesterday with the number of cecotropes (?) she produced after 15 mins on grass, but the forum reassured me, and again the vet said that's okay :oops: and she produced only 2 today but I did cover most of the grass with pillowcases :roll: (it's for her own good!)

she will be fine with grass its jsut slowly building it up thats all! :) she is cute mind! :)

Back