• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bunny pile!

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
Here is one of our many groups of sanctuary rabbits enjoying the sun today.
The little ginger boy is Robin - he's 10 years old and is a tripod bunny, enjoying his "retirement" surrounded by lots of friends.
The little black bunny is Dot, a 2 year old female who, probably due to interbreeding is blind in one eye, and has severely compromised sight in the other. She's very poorly at the moment, and whilst she's on treatment we really don't think she'll still be with us in the next week :-(
The dark brown bun is Badger. He was a stray so we're unsure of his age. He has a shocking set of teeth that need continuous treatment, and the white/ginger fluffy bun is Bailey - a cheeky boy with no front teeth and an abscess behind his eye.
Last, but not least, is Feather, the harlequin bun, 6 yrs old, and again with shocking teeth.
I know I've missed out details on the white bunny, but I can't remember her name:oops:
All these bunnys are permanent resident at Hopper Haven, and they will be loved and cared for for the rest of their days.
We have over 100 permanent residents just like these looking for sponsorship - anything from £1 a month all contributes towards our huge feed/bedding and vet bills.
Let me know if you're interested and I'll get a sponsorship form to you!

Photo0136.jpg

So cute! :love:

I'll have to come visit HH again soon :D

Try coming on the 1st Sat in the month as we open for an extra hour (til 4pm) and have tea and cakes!

I think I'll recognise you next time (although I only saw your back mostly:lol:), but if you walk in backwards I'll know you to say hi!

Back