• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed- Rugby to Leeds LS9-Sorted

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
Hi we need help in getting 2 neutered female guinea pigs from us in Rugby, Warwickshire to their new home in Leeds is anyone able to help in any way with this please.

Many thanks.:)

Last edited:
I'm in north Notts and will be going up to Leeds at some point in the near future to take a chin up to my friend's rescue.

I'll also be doing another trip up to Leeds once the Middlesex chins arrive at Andrea's rescue in Nottingham.

So depending on timing, I could do the Nottingham to Leeds bit of the piggies' journey.

Tracy
x

I'm in north Notts and will be going up to Leeds at some point in the near future to take a chin up to my friend's rescue.

I'll also be doing another trip up to Leeds once the Middlesex chins arrive at Andrea's rescue in Nottingham.

So depending on timing, I could do the Nottingham to Leeds bit of the piggies' journey.

Tracy
x

Oh that might be helpful thank you, have you any idea on dates so I can try and push for getting them to Nottingham.

If they can be got to me, I don't mind meeting somebody on a services onthe M62 if that is easier:D

Thought my ears were burning! :lol:

As I am taking a hall stand down to my sisters there will be no seats in the back of the car so 9 giants may well be do-able :D

Thanks guys that would be brilliant if we can sort this out.

I'll contact the owner and check she'll be able to get to the meeting place for you Kay. As if she can't it will cause problems and you'll end up with another couple of boarders.

Thanks guys that would be brilliant if we can sort this out.

I'll contact the owner and check she'll be able to get to the meeting place for you Kay. As if she can't it will cause problems and you'll end up with another couple of boarders.

at least you can fit more rescues in:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have just sent Tracy the adoption Fee for M6 piggie (I hope she lets me have him) at least he wont have to keep travelling now:lol::lol::lol:.

That was such a shame, poor piggie, you have got to change his name to M6 or Yo Yo :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back