• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Bridge Bunnies Liam and Molly

Lobo

Mama Doe
Six months ago today our beautiful Liam went to the bridge followed 38 days later by his lifelong partner Molly .

They were bonded at 10 weeks and came to their forever home 2 weeks later. We don't have a lot of photos as the digital camera didn't arrive until they were quite elderly, so we put together this tribute.

They were inseparable for almost nine years and are missed beyond comprehension. :love::love:

Awww im sorry, what a pretty bun.
I lost my bun tilly 4 months ago and miss her constantly. It doesnt get any less painful does it? :cry:
bet our precious buns are happy wherever they are, with no idea how much heartache theyve left us with!

Xxx

beautiful rabbit. i still miss our Hendrix, and it's been almost 8 months. People who understand rabbits don't understand, they think it's less painful than a dog or cat.. it isn't!

Beautiful tribute, and such gorgeous bunnies :love::love::love: was thinking while watching how lovely it would be to play "somewhere over the rainbow" with it.

Beautiful tribute, and such gorgeous bunnies :love::love::love: was thinking while watching how lovely it would be to play "somewhere over the rainbow" with it.

That's quite amazing VikkiVet. The original video I made, but could not upload to Photobucket because of copyright has as the sound track..."Somewhere Over The Rainbow" sung by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. Another version I made has as the soundtrack Pachabel's Canon in D.

Back