• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The tables have turned

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Well as a lot of you will know I have the newly married Bobby and Carlo.. well Bobby has always been the dominant one.. recieving grooms eating all the food:shock: Just being a general madame:roll:

Well all of a sudden Carlo is getting his feeties cleaned by his ladie:love: and she is doing all the grooming and even letting him steal her food.. he seems to hump her continuously as well:oops::oops:

she actually looks happy about this:oops::oops:... should she be enjoying it??? oooer

I think they need to get a hutch :lol: Funnily enough Jessie has been humping Joejoes head alot this week and nibbling his ears :roll:

Well he does need help keeping his feeties clean - he was a typical bachelor while with us!:lol:

Bless them both :love:

His feet are getting better, he does insist on stepping all over the pee pee and poops next to the litter tray:roll::lol:

I love him he is such a cuddle monster.. Ian sat with him all night last night getting his chin groomed... Bromance:love:

No I am not that weird:lol::lol::lol::oops:

I never thought you were! :)
They (the bunnies) are though and I do sympathise with you. Last night Mr Bunny was running scared when his eight year old wifey (who has three paws in the grave) was trying to hump him! :shock: Spring fever! :roll:

I never thought you were! :)
They (the bunnies) are though and I do sympathise with you. Last night Mr Bunny was running scared when his eight year old wifey (who has three paws in the grave) was trying to hump him! :shock: Spring fever! :roll:

It is very shocking tho, its just the look on their wee faces that gets me... talk about concentration:lol:

Back