• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxglove has arrived

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Well she has arrived safe and sound, we got home late on Monday night. She has settled well and on tuesday she met Max, through mesh only, and even then she managed to nip max's nose, which with max being as he is, is proving difficult to check and clean, it's not too bad just a small cut on the very end of his nose and he's happy enough, needless to say i moved Max back into the shed and awya from Foxglove. If i can bond her it's gonna take a while! She is quite sweet though in her own way, she is currently in the laundry room pen and is interested in what i'm doing and the general comings and goings, i have had a snuggle but that was on monday, she hasn't let me touch her since i got her home :lol: Depending on what happens with Max will depend on where Foxglove lives, the laundry room pen is really too small for a permenent home as it's the pen i use when any of the buns are sick, as the laundry room is warmer than the shed and it's easier to keep an eye on bunny movements. so if she bond with Max i am going to re-erect one of the old hutches and runs and put it in the yard next to the house and if she wont i'm sill going to re-erect one of the hutches for her, i'm just not doing it until i know if she will or won't bond with Max, i don't want it becoming her space too soon. It took me weeks to bond Jamima and her behaviour was way worse than Foxy's so i think she might have a chance at not being a single bun.

thank you for giving her a home
be warned she is un predictable ..as I've already said..she may sit next to Max for an hour or more..then she will go for his genitals..:(

Once she knows you she will accept fuss from you though..just wear garden gloves to begin with:shock:

thank you for giving her a home
be warned she is un predictable ..as I've already said..she may sit next to Max for an hour or more..then she will go for his genitals..:(

Once she knows you she will accept fuss from you though..just wear garden gloves to begin with:shock:

Ah she's not too bad Jill, a little wary but she will come round. Max was very interested in her so that's a bonus :D

That was what I was doing wrong - silly me! :roll:

Foxglove - be nice to your new mummy and your new man - we know you can be nice when you want to be!

Back