• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Denise (Bunnyaddict) - hello!!

Hi Suzanne :wave: thanks for asking :) they're doing really well bless them :love: They've settled in great :)

I've no new pics as yet but will try to get some at the weekend - especially of when Fifi is sprawled out with her legs kicked out :love:

I call her my little ballerina as she looks like she's got a tutu on & ballet shoes when she's flopped out :oops: :lol:

Fifi loves a cuddle & is enjoying being groomed, but Mitzi is a lot more reserved & shy - she'll come round with time though I'm sure :)

I'm so glad the two fluffsters are doing well! :D
Looking forward to pictures!

Thanks Poly - they're getting better at eating hay & grass too - even Fifi with no front teeth :D Hoping it might help slim Mitzi down a little, as she is a tad rotund!! :roll::lol:

:shock: Denise has new fluffies????

I have only been away a few days- what have I missed?

And Denise, what on earth happened to no more bunnies???

:oops::oops::oops: Yes Rach we have 2 new fluffies - Mitzi & Fifi :D :love:

I know, I know - I said no more bunnies :oops: BUT when you look at their original thread you'll know why ;) :love:

Of course I don't mind Poly :D

DSCF4807.jpg

Back