• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thump thump thump

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Thats all I can hear :roll:

No matter howmany times you thump Blue I am not feeding you :lol:

Anyone want a thumping bunny?

:lol: hes on a diet I don't think he realises I'm doing it for his own good. He went to the vet this morning and she gave him a treat so hes already had a goodie today :lol:

:lol: Princess did the same to me, I gave her some hay, she stuck her nose in the food tray, saw nothing so went thump, I told her ' I don't care you're not getting any' and she went thump again :lol: I love it

:lol: Princess did the same to me, I gave her some hay, she stuck her nose in the food tray, saw nothing so went thump, I told her ' I don't care you're not getting any' and she went thump again :lol: I love it

:lol: Her and Blue would make a right pair.....I'm hoping the others don't catch on. I couldn't be dealing with 4 thumping rabbits all night :lol:

:lol: mine love to start a round of thumping at 3am, then again at 6am

Good grief! Either I'm a heavy sleeper or I don't hear mine. This is great - so far I've escaped the peeing over the side of the litter tray folks complain about sometimes, spring feaver and thumping!! I love my bunnies!!!!

.... famous last words. Boy am I gonna be sorry tomorrow!!:shock:

Good grief! Either I'm a heavy sleeper or I don't hear mine. This is great - so far I've escaped the peeing over the side of the litter tray folks complain about sometimes, spring feaver and thumping!! I love my bunnies!!!!

.... famous last words. Boy am I gonna be sorry tomorrow!!:shock:

:lol: when we first got princess she woke me up and scared the :censored: out of me, cos I weren't used to it

now I sleep through it

Back