• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Triple flop!!!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Double flop - Just caught Sooty and Oreo having a flop together..
CIMG2345.jpg

CIMG2346.jpg

Triple Flop!! then Charlie flopped down right next to them :love::love::love:
CIMG2348.jpg

She was nomming at the time :lol:

But I took these about 3 minutes later - using Charlie as a pillow :lol:
CIMG2354.jpg

CIMG2353.jpg

CIMG2352.jpg

:love::love:

yeah its amazing - they havent even been together a week yet and theres not one who doesnt really like the other!!
They dont seem to have a favourite as far as I can see - Sooty and Oreo are still friends and are still like they used to be as a pair which is great because I didnt want to ruin that.

Charlie absolutely adores Sooty and follows her everywhere and will flop next to her whenever he gets the chance....

Mittens will go with every bun - shes such a chilled bun..

Lots of the time they will just all sit together which is great :love:
I heard that sometimes one can get left out and they are not as affectionate as they would be in pairs but I find they are more affectionate with each other as a group.
Soooooo pleased it worked :D

:love::love::love: Yay so pleased for you and the little darlings, they are totally boooooooootiful, what lovely pics x:love:

:love::love::love: Yay so pleased for you and the little darlings, they are totally boooooooootiful, what lovely pics x:love:

:wave: Hey havent seen you for agessss...
Did you see this one :D:D:D:D:D - the only one Ive managed to catch so far with all 4 together
so so so so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeased .. and still all going ok - fingers crossed.

CIMG2361.jpg

Back