• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Synchronised Buns!

moss

Alpha Buck
Does anyone else have synchronised Bunnies? My two girlies have started doing things at the same time! They're not bonded, but have a cage attached to a pen each, about a foot away from one another. They often flop out against the sides at the same time and run around binkying at the same time.

Tonight I've just given them their pellets and they've finished at pretty much the same time and have had a lovely wash, almost mirror image! They often wash at the same time anyway, even if they haven't just eaten, but tonight they seemed to be washing the same bits at the same time, if you know what I mean!! :D

Mine do the mirror image grooming thing. It really does look like a mirror image because they're both black, mini lops!! I think it's because they sit side by side so close that they only have room for one to clean the left side and the other to clean the right!! :lol:

mine do this too, they lie in the exact same way as each other, and groom at the same time as well :) they aren't bonded either but its so sweet :love::love:

Ahhh, your bunnies look cute, Nicola. I especially like the little munchkin on the right hand side :love:

thank you :) I just rescued the 2 on the end yesterday from an awful pet shop who was selling them as 'rescues' (what rescue centre would give rabbits to a pet shop? especially a filthy one), intended to rehome them but fell in love :oops::love:

thank you :) I just rescued the 2 on the end yesterday from an awful pet shop who was selling them as 'rescues' (what rescue centre would give rabbits to a pet shop? especially a filthy one), intended to rehome them but fell in love :oops::love:

Oooh noo, poor babies. Well done on rescuing them though! I'm dreading when I own my own house - I will probably end up having so many buns in need. While I'm renting I only have the two - too scared to ask the landlord if I can take any more!

haha, I know, I'm moving soon, hoping to buy but if I have to rent a bit longer I'll probably need to leave a 2k deposit or something ridiculous just because of the animals!

haha, I know, I'm moving soon, hoping to buy but if I have to rent a bit longer I'll probably need to leave a 2k deposit or something ridiculous just because of the animals!

:lol::lol:

My girls have chewed the door frame for the cupboard under the stairs! I'll probably have to get my dad to do a bit of DIY and replace it when we eventually move out... naughty little buns!

haha :lol: the people before me had a cat and they put a cat flap in the door and let it scratch the floors so any damage i will just blame on them :lol: I know, they love to do what they know they shouldnt

Last edited:
mine all drink water from the bottle at same time and they are in seperate rooms :lol:

mine all drink water from the bottle at same time and they are in seperate rooms :lol:

Awwwww! There's been a couple of times where the buns both drink at the same time, and then little Hammy hamster comes along and joins in too! So noisy! :D

Back