• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry for being a thick rookie but what's spring feaver??

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
.... and why did my buns not get it..... or could they still...... and what will they do to each other....... oh I'm not going to sleep now...... they are so mild mannered and love each other so much. I can't imagine them being any other way!!

Oh pleeeeeeease someone tell me my little Lola or Benson won't turn on me!! I wouldn't know what to do!!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Its the time of year when hormones rage and babies are normally made!!!

My two do a lot of head humping and running round like loonies but so far, touch wood, they've not been to bad!

Don't worry generally bunnies get a bit more "frisky" in the spring and may hump each other or chase each other, generally it isn't a problem :)

My first time with my girls too! They're just VERY exciteable. I was doing an impression of someone the other day and saying things in a funny voice - Bellie was going mental running round in massive circles and binkying - it was so funny!!! I stopped the voice and my OH told me to do it again - she started doing it again! Nutter!

So should I just look out for signs of fur lying around etc?! I don't know when bunnies should be separated - like what is too much ruff stuff. They have never been humpers!! Were neutered very young - I don't think they had enough practice before they were 'done'! :lol:

Oh dear - something else to be paranoid about! :roll:

So should I just look out for signs of fur lying around etc?! I don't know when bunnies should be separated - like what is too much ruff stuff. They have never been humpers!! Were neutered very young - I don't think they had enough practice before they were 'done'! :lol:

Oh dear - something else to be paranoid about! :roll:

no no its jsut that in the spring bunny hormones rage usually a bit of humping will ensure i would never speperate a bonded pair unless cntinued bullying or injury was occouring so dont worry!!! arthur is particularly humpy at the moment dora is taking it in her stride lol

no no its jsut that in the spring bunny hormones rage usually a bit of humping will ensure i would never speperate a bonded pair unless cntinued bullying or injury was occouring so dont worry!!! arthur is particularly humpy at the moment dora is taking it in her stride lol

Okay.... and breathing again....... repete 3 times...... I will not make problems before they arise.... I will not make problems before they arise...... :oops:

Okay.... and breathing again....... repete 3 times...... I will not make problems before they arise.... I will not make problems before they arise...... :oops:

Ah bless you. Don't worry, I get paranoid about bunny stuff too! My OH thinks I'm being really silly but I'm sure I'm not! x

dont worry even those f us who have had bunnys for as long as they can remember still have to ask questions with rabbits so much changes as we learn more about them that no question is ever a silly one! :) x

Ah bless you. Don't worry, I get paranoid about bunny stuff too! My OH thinks I'm being really silly but I'm sure I'm not! x

What is it about them!! I love my dog dearly but I dont gush over him the way I do my bunnies!!!! :?

Two of my pairs have got it really bad this year....one set injured each other :( and the other pair are so laid back its unreal :? :roll: :lol:

Loppy [one of my neutered bucks] always gets spring fever and nest builds at this time of year!!!!:roll:

Back