• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special Needs Bunnies

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
I'm looking to see if there are any sensitive special needs buns. I miss upsy so much, I miss having a bun to really look after. Someone who conforts and defends boo, plays with topsy and whiskey, and cuddles them all

Don't rush into anything, caring for a special needs bun can be a very hard, expensive job, just ask Liz! Give yourself some time to grieve before making any decisions. So sorry for your loss :cry:

I have to agree with Louise & Gus.
I have a special needs bun that has trauma to her head (she has been hit over the head and has brain damage) and lucky for her Theo is having her and her partner.

I know, but there are different degrees of special needs bunnies arent there? Ones that need a little extra TLC than an ordinary bun.
I just miss having a bun to hold, who needs me....and I thought a special needs bun, would be better than a babybun?

Back