• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit animation(With link): things your bunny does :)

CrazyGal330

Warren Scout
Hi guys, I've been scratching my head trying to think of thinks to draw and animate. i am doing a short piece for my uni work, its a dutch bunny and his life, he meets ginger bunny, and then later dies :( but goes to bunny heaven. anyway, i just need some ideas of what i can have the bunnies doing or just him on his own, as he was alone at first. so far i have him binkying, them eating together, him cleaning himself briefly, though i could maybe do some more of that, and some other bits. umm, yeah, basically i just want lists of fun bunny antics, or stuff that bunnies do that you think could be fun? thanks very much guys :D :wave: i'll try and add a link to what i have so far if i can upload it somewhere :)

heres the link guys let me know what you think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht-Cv4TyBg4

Last edited:
It's really good :) Does he really have to die though? :cry: It's hard to think ofother things, maybe him periscoping but apart from that it's pretty much binkying, eating, drinking and sleeping isn't it. Oh and maybe change the pets at home bit on the box to rabbit rescue/rspca or something?? I look forward to seeing the finished thing!

You could have him playing with some toys - balls, tunnels! Also maybe some grooming the two together!! Its very good!! :D

Back