• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how do your buns react?

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
how do your bunnies react to injections? all my other buns including rosie have never been bothered by them

just wondering how others react, because locksey doesn't like them as soon as the needle goes into the skin, he really flinchs like he is saying ouch, my poor little boy

My boys don't even notice them! Blackberry has to be held by me and my mu, but that's only cos he wants to stretch up and kiss the vets hands!:lol:

The others just sit there good as gold :)

Tammy is good as gold and puts up with hers every night, Au-Lait likes to be a drama queen about it and throw herself around a bit. Kind of makes sense that they are like us and some are more sensitive to skin piercing than others.

Pip has been really good for his just say that! My bridge boy Taz used to flip out and once threw himself across the room and hit the wall me and the nurse were both in tears!

Pip has been really good for his just sat that! My bridge boy Taz used to flip out and once threw himself across the room and hit the wall me and the nurse were both in tears!

Back