• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rocky loves his hay

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Rocky arrived at the weekend. He had been in rescue a while because of his dental problems and because of this his future was Very uncertain :(

He has settled in well and is a lovely friendly boy. As you can see he loves his hay :D ( He has also made some lovely holes in the garden :? )

P5050138.jpg

P5050139.jpg

P5050140.jpg

Awwwh :love::love: Hello baby boy, you looked like you've made yourself at home, hope your being a good lad! :love:

Is he liking it inside Liz? We only had him inside here after his neuter and all he did was stamp his feet!

Its strange here without Rocky :( I musnt keep getting attached to my foster buns :(

Sending nose rubs xXx

Awww am so glad you (and Steve!) took him in Liz! :D x

I was 'oggling' him on RIN. He's absolutely gorgeous - glad he likes his hay - it will be good for his toothies! Clever bun'! :love:

He errrr does look a bit embarrassed in the second pic; should think it's the pink playpen he's in! ;) x

awww, hey gorgeous chocolate bun!! :wave::wave: :love::love::love:
Looks like you're happy and settled. Will come visit you soon!

Back