• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mxyi jabs gone up again

skgreene

Warren Scout
sorry i in the wrong place. Booked harry a appointment to have a mxyi vaccine(6mth booster), health check and claws cut with our vet and the recetionist/VN who very nice said to let you know the prices have gone up to let you know i could be looking at £30-£40 plus harry might need a sedative for the claws :? as he really fights when restrain which will be extra, is this alot or was my vet just cheap to begin with and should i let him a have sedative to have his claws cut or not

Oh the mxyi jab was £12 now it £19.?? something now you cant say the VAT

we don't pay for ours, as with them being in healthy pet club we get all vaccinations free, plus dicounts on treatment, it works out saving on vaccinations costs by paying for healthy pet club, a set amount each month

Id say that was expensive :? Our vets charge £14.05 for a myxi jab which includes a health check. They surely cant charge seperate for the health check because they have to check the bunny before giving the vaccine anyway??

Not sure about the sedative for the claws, but our vet did my buns claws for free when he had his myxi jab :? xXx

i might check then i though i sounded alot but i dnt (touch wood) make a habiat of seeing the vet regularly,maybe that included a sedative?
whats a healthy pet club??

i might check then i though i sounded alot but i dnt (touch wood) make a habiat of seeing the vet regularly,maybe that included a sedative?
whats a healthy pet club??

some vets do a healthy pet club, you pay a set amoount each month and in doing soo, you get a certain discount on any treatments, 2 free health checks during a year, worming treatment and free vaccinations

Thanks for that guys ill call them tomorrow they closed now then tell you tomorrow what they say

Agree health check should be included in the price of the vax and I have yet to have a bun come through rescue who couldn't have their claws clipped without a sedative and some have put up a fair fight so I think your vet might be either pulling a fast one or woossing out a bit on that one :?

I seem to have got a bargin for myxi injections compared to some of your prices, i paid £10.49 per vac. though the other vet i use charges £14.49

hi again the mxyi vac is £19.50 and i misheard the women its £13.40 for the health check and claws cut with the sedative but free :roll: if he doesnt need a sedative so problem sloved. but ill propberly go for the sedative as he really paincs when restrianed. if he has the sedative will he have to stay at the vets or will he come home?

sorry i in the wrong place. Booked harry a appointment to have a mxyi vaccine(6mth booster), health check and claws cut with our vet and the recetionist/VN who very nice said to let you know the prices have gone up to let you know i could be looking at £30-£40 plus harry might need a sedative for the claws :? as he really fights when restrain which will be extra, is this alot or was my vet just cheap to begin with and should i let him a have sedative to have his claws cut or not

Oh the mxyi jab was £12 now it £19.?? something now you cant say the VAT

wow, tbh, for both myxo and VHD the jabs cost £96!! i looked at urs and went :shock::shock:
but ive noticed theyve gone up too.......

Back