• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring Fever....

sometimes rosie would start end of january, if alittle later, the longet it went on for was 3months :shock:, she's a complete angel this year :lol: prob cause she knows she is an old lady

Soon I hope. Smudge keep chasing Nutmeg and she hates it. I'm terrified they're going to have a major falling out.

Urgh, sorry - that sentence made no sense whatsoever, but I guess you got the idea! My girls have definitely been a bit more hormonal than usual (this is the first time I've experienced Spring Fever!), and after a failed bond attempt between the two of them three months ago, I'm in two minds as to whether it's a good idea to give it another shot or not :(

Urgh, sorry - that sentence made no sense whatsoever, but I guess you got the idea! My girls have definitely been a bit more hormonal than usual (this is the first time I've experienced Spring Fever!), and after a failed bond attempt between the two of them three months ago, I'm in two minds as to whether it's a good idea to give it another shot or not :(

We can always try Emma. Have to say Chocoloppit is mad too - maybe it's just their breeding! LOL

Maybe a couple of weeks and see how they are and they we can see what happens - I'll break out my hardhat and gloves.

haha Princess has been the nuttiest ever lately, running round like mad, pooping everywhere, trying to eat me :roll:

Yes, Bunny, who is normally a very tidy and dignified young lady, has been leaving little parcels for me EVERYWHERE! :roll:

We can always try Emma. Have to say Chocoloppit is mad too - maybe it's just their breeding! LOL

Maybe a couple of weeks and see how they are and they we can see what happens - I'll break out my hardhat and gloves.

I was thinking that, Helen. Has she had any more interest? When would you be free to give it another shot at bonding? Belle is definitely less stroppy with me than she was a few weeks ago. They've also both been flopping out at the same time against their respective pens - on the side nearest to each other. I leave about a foot gap between their pens, so they can see each other but wouldn't be able to hurt one another!

i cant decide if sebastians spring fever is dying down or his hormones are settling after his neuter :?

How long ago was he neutered, Georgey? I'm not sure how long it takes in boys, but it took approximately 6 months for my number 1 girly Bun to completely calm down. Girly Bun number 2 was spayed 3 1/2 months ago and she's still a bit nutty!

only 2/3 weeks, so its likely to be spring fever isn't it? although he is still chewing everything :roll: that only started two days before his op

Hmmm, could still be a mixture of both, I guess. My Bellie had been chewing the carpet all the time up until this week. She never chewed the carpet before her op!

Back