• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks Goodness!! I can still take my daughter to EuroDisney

Becca24

Mama Doe
I have today booked Pip into a Rabbit Boarders and RSPCA Fosterer in Suffolk who I found on the net. The lady is so lovely she is involved with the RSPCA and Rabbit Welfare. She totally understood my concerns and worries about leaving him with just anybody. I feel so much better knowing I can go away and he will be well looked after, although I will miss him loads!! :(

I was really beginning to think we wouldnt be able to go away but I think my hubby would actually of divorced me!! :roll:

Aw, if I'd have known, I could have recommended someone to you, but I have a feeling this is her (from Wattisham?). If it is, she adopted from us and is awesome.

Aw, if I'd have known, I could have recommended someone to you, but I have a feeling this is her (from Wattisham?). If it is, she adopted from us and is awesome.

This lady is from Wattisfield so I think it is her. So glad I found her otherwise I was gonna leave him on your doorstep!! :lol::lol::lol:

God, I always get them messed up. Yeh, that's her. She is fantastic, and who I recommend if anyone needs their bunny boarded. Ask to see her bunny Dumbo :D He's a big beastie and she adopted him from us in September. She is also one of the loveliest people I've met doing what I do. Pip will be in excellent hands :) and if you ever did need anyone to look after him at sort notice or whatever I've be happy to help- I couldn't promise large accommodation like what he has, but he could be safe and looked after (like if you had an emergency or whatever).

When I spoke to her on the phone she sounded lovely and I knew straight away that he would be in good hands! You know when you start to really worry about something and it takes over your whole head that is what I was starting to get like cos holiday is getting nearer and I was no closer to what to do! Although I am a bit worried about the drive!! :(

So I did have you in mind as last resort and I say last resort only because I know you have lots of your own buns and that but I know you would look after him really well so I will defo be calling you if I need to!!

You will have to pop round and come and see me and Pip, he is growing! :D

He will be fine on the journey :) Put loads of hay in so he can snuggle in it and maybe have the carry case in his run or hutch for a few days before so he gets used to it and feels safe in it too. He should be fine, and yes please :D I'd love to come and see him again.

He will be fine on the journey :) Put loads of hay in so he can snuggle in it and maybe have the carry case in his run or hutch for a few days before so he gets used to it and feels safe in it too. He should be fine, and yes please :D I'd love to come and see him again.

Let me know either when you are up this way or whenever is good for you really and you can come have some PipDiddyPip snuggles!! :D

Back