• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Telepathy in animals

bunnylover177

Alpha Buck
All right, I know, I am probably nuts but a couple of times in the last few years I've had some odd experiences with animals. The first time was with Phoenix my first rabbit with whom I was very close. She stamped at a pigeon walking past the window and when I didn't move said "RUN you idiot" in tones of real exaperation. The second time was recently with my mum's dog whom I had rescued from an attack from 2 other dogs in the park. When we got home Cody came up io me, sat down firmly in front of me and said, in very formal tones "Thank you for rescuing me particularly as you are almost a stranger and not even a member of my immediate family" They did, of course, not speak out loud but the voice was just as clear and in my head. I'm not on drugs, don't drink much...as sane as anybody. Anyone else had this sort of thing or am I in my own barmy world... I've certainly often felt that I know waht an animal was thinking but this is one step more than that.

Welcome to my world! No, you are not 'nuts', 'crackers' or going 'barmy' - you are simply using the skills of animal communication. Here's a little bit more info about it on my website:
http://www.assisi-whispers.co.uk/page8.htm

As you can see from reading that it is all down to a telepathic process - just as you described. You are definately 'in tune' with the animals whom you heard (& yes, you are right, you hear what they say in your head ie telepathically).
I'll try & dig out an book on the subject that I have which is excellent for development & post the title & author on here (brain like a sieve so can't remember the name of it!) but you have a lovely skill so don't tell yourself you are going nuts! Oh & be prepared for animals to come out with all sorts - they know all their humans secrets!! :lol: Hope that helps :)

better tell the doc im ok then after all:lol::lol::lol:

i did have a wonderful article on this but my lappy is without power cable..two in fact..ahem thanks to bertie:oops: and thats where its saved.

i totally agree that it does exist.......or we are all nuts:wave::lol:

Very sadly, I don't hear animals, but I once knew exactly what my bun was "saying" when I came home from a 20 min trip & saw him. "Where ARE you? where ARE you? Bring me in. I'm in big danger." I went out to bring him in & he leaped into my lap for the 1st. time ever. I had no idea what the problem was until the next day when 3 different foxes visited the garden within 5 hours.

On the other hand, I am totally convinced that my bun knows what I'm thinking a lot of the time, especially when I make a vet appointment.

A friend's dog would start to obey a command when I thought it & before I had spoken, or hand signed her. I tested this by thinking "down" when she was running away from me to retrieve a stone with my scent on it. (Favourite game.) I gave no facial cues & kept hands in pockets. She almost stopped & made as if to lie down, looking back to me for confirmation.

I'm very feet on the ground from a scientific discipline. "Chance" doesn't explain it.

Gosh, I'm so relieved - been wiggling with embarassment for even posting something that daft. Maybe I'll try to tune in more often:) Love to know about any books or articles about this

Gosh, I'm so relieved - been wiggling with embarassment for even posting something that daft. Maybe I'll try to tune in more often:) Love to know about any books or articles about this

There is a chapter about interspecies communication in:
"When Your Rabbit Needs special Care - Traditional & Alternative healing Methods" / author Lucile C Moore & Kathy Smith / Santa Monica press.

I have found instances dotted around "feet on the ground " books about animal behaviour too.

[/B]

There is a chapter about interspecies communication in:
"When Your Rabbit Needs special Care - Traditional & Alternative healing Methods" / author Lucile C Moore & Kathy Smith / Santa Monica press.

I have found instances dotted around "feet on the ground " books about animal behaviour too.

Actually, I've just bouight this book really recently and haven't had a chance to look at it yet!

That's so interesting. You're not mad at all.. you're lucky!

If I were you, i'd test it out by trying communicating with a friends pet, and see if you can ask it something to which you wouldn't know the answer, then check up with the owner.

My dad told me a story about a woman he knew who could communicate with animals.. annoyingly i've totally forgotton the story :roll: but I remember thinking that she must definitely be for real.

Do let us know of any further conversations!

love to know about any books or articles about this

I found the book I would highly recommend for aiding development of animal communication -it is 'Learning Their Language: Intuitive Communication with Animals and Nature' by Marta Williams. If you click below it takes you to Amazon UK where you can read more about it & what people who have bought it have said too:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Learning-Th...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273173553&sr=1-1

Hope that helps :wave:

Back