• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardboard boxes

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Bloomin bunnies. I give them two big ones to play and demolish but oh no the ones with my belongings I'm packing up as were moveing on saturday are so much more appealing the sods.

yes its like the dirty hay that you are trying to clear up is so much more interesting than the nice fresh stuff :roll::lol:

yes its like the dirty hay that you are trying to clear up is so much more interesting than the nice fresh stuff :roll::lol:

:lol: Iv'e banished them to the kitchen and put the baby gate up so they can't get out and ther all looking at me with those darn sad faces as they want to come out :lol:

My two have to supervise with everything, only upstairs for Carlo though, he's too short to get downstairs he sends Bobby down who collects the treats and takes them up to their room to share... well share ish:roll:

:lol: Princess has to supervise cage cleaning, she will come and sit next to me and pull the bag and make a hole and pull pieces of hay out for me, but she forgets to give me the hay :roll:

:lol: Princess has to supervise cage cleaning, she will come and sit next to me and pull the bag and make a hole and pull pieces of hay out for me, but she forgets to give me the hay :roll:

They nom, my knees when I to cleaning out! Ian said jokingly to Carlo.. "g'wan little dude bite Shells...!" and he did! Half heartedly yes but STILL:shock:

Back