• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Everyday he makes me laugh!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
:D What a joy owning a rabbit! Ive never experienced a little character like Rodge before, so funny!

Some of his little quirks include:

Eating his dandelion leaves in a certain place, he moves them one by one onto his cardboard (doesnt even eat ONE until they are all moved!)

Sitting by the pond with one foot in. ('im just dipping my toes')

Climbing onto a tree stump and jumping off.....then continues to do this for a good few minutes!

.....he's so entertaining, my little gem. :love:

That's really funny. My Alfie runs around with wrappers in his mouth. If they are his treats then he will shake the packet until they fall out!

:D What a joy owning a rabbit! Ive never experienced a little character like Rodge before, so funny!

Some of his little quirks include:

Eating his dandelion leaves in a certain place, he moves them one by one onto his cardboard (doesnt even eat ONE until they are all moved!)

Sitting by the pond with one foot in. ('im just dipping my toes')

Climbing onto a tree stump and jumping off.....then continues to do this for a good few minutes!

.....he's so entertaining, my little gem. :love:

We need photos!

He sounds wondeful :lol:

Oh im trying to upload photos, its so tricky on here!lol Do I download them from photobox?

He is an amusing little bun, he's not keen on being cuddled but loves nothing more than plodding about the garden with me. My dad was painting the fence the other day & Rodge sat by the paint tin 'Supervising'.

Cant wait to get pics up to show you all, hes like the Marley And Me of the Rabbit world!:lol: Ill keep you all updated with all his strange little antics!

They are all so sweet, this morning harry flopped next to me(for the first time) when i was laid in bed then did this werid binky bounce thing i though he was fitting til i relieased he was binking :lol:

Back