• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wildie bun

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
arrived last night. She's TINY:love: She was found with a head injury & handed in at my vets who treated her & my bunsitter ( a vet nurse) looked after her whle she recovered & had her jabs.

She's very timid & thumps a lot BUT - she answers to her name & will run over when you call her. She likes nose rubs:love:

I've got them in my phone.

I've been staring at them wondering how to get them on here.
I COULD bluetooth to my other phone, top that up, then send as an email to my word email address, then forward that to someone on here who could upload them.

But that seems like hard work:?:lol:

I've got them in my phone.

I've been staring at them wondering how to get them on here.
I COULD bluetooth to my other phone, top that up, then send as an email to my word email address, then forward that to someone on here who could upload them.

But that seems like hard work:?:lol:

Don't you have a USB thing to pop them straight from the phone to the computer?

If not just send them as a message to someone who can easily upload onto here like I've just said.

Or have you bluetooth on your pc?

ETA: Awww bless the little thing, hope it's ok.

Awwwww are you keeping her ?

We NEED piccies !! :D

I didn't intend on - my bunsitter was then all - ooo I get to spend a week with her when you go away:shock:, so I tried to calm her down & said it was subject to her bonding with the group -if she doesn't I can't keep her. My new setup has been adapted slightly to accomodate a wildie houdini bun though:roll:

If I do it fast, blokie won't even notice. In theory I was only taking her until she was old enough to spay (she's approx 3mths), then rehome - Katie was worried cos she has dogs & no outside secure space. So I was meant to be doing a favour.:roll::lol:

ETA: there's no real answer there is there? Try again: I wasn't looking for more buns, but she doesn't take up a lot of space.:lol:

Last edited:
Back