• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pining bunny? U/d He's away for one night

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
This might sound a bit odd, but I think Marnie is pining for J.
I quite often get up before J and then once she has had her breakfast, if he isn't up yet (lazy :censored: ) then she get's up on the bed to wake him up and have cuddles.
J is away for the week, and this morning is the first time he hasn't been there since she has been with us.
So as usual she ran upstairs after her breakfast and jumped on his side of the bed. She looked so confused that he wasn't there and started scrabbling on the pillow.
She then jumped of the bed and ran into the bathroom. Then back into the bedroom, onto the bed and looked at me like it was MY fault he wasn't there.
Then she ran out, stamping her feet as she went and checked EVERY room in the house.....
She wouldn't settle for the rest of the morning and just kept stamping her feet :?
Has anyone else had something lime this happen....and is it bad that I feel jelous :oops:

Last edited:
yep

Ours are like that if my OH is away. Proper sulk. Won't co-operate if it is merely me taking them out to free-range in the 'rabbit garden', even if I wear his 'rabbit coat' to do it! Sorry if that isn't what you want to hear.... :)

All she's done ALL NIGHT is stamp her feet and look for him.
:roll:
Maybe I should take her with me when I go visit him on the base when he's duty :lol:
She won't speak to me at all :(

Back