• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sebastian is

going to be bonded tomorow :D :D :shock: cant wait to have two bunnies :D but im going to miss my baby so much :(

My baby Walnut is being bonded at the moment and I really miss him:( but I always think about when he will come home with his new wifey bun and i'll have two beautiful bunnies:D:D

it takes about a week but depends on the rabbits :)

do you think he'll be okay for 50 mins in a carrier? they'll have to come home in the carrier as i dont want to put them in his cage

I would have thought so yes, just make sure that they have access to hay and maybe a few nibbles... I love having two buns, just makes you see that they really are much happier as couples :love:

lovely :) im just worried he'll wee in it! although ill put a towel in so that should work (in theory :p )

i best go pick some veggies :p should i attach his water bottle?

When I took my two down to see FHB it was about a 2hour trip. To save any leaks from a bottle I just put in some veg which they weren;t interested in but could get plenty moisture from if they wanted x

Good luck!

we're out of veg atm :shock: just the stuff growing in the garden :eek: i might attach his bottle just incase, or put it on part way through the journey :)

Back