• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone buy from here? Where do you buy your hay?

I get mine from Animal Magic (holiday hutches on here) looking at your link the plastic bags right at the bottom are the same :)

I get bulk buys from Dust Free Hay (stalky) but it's certainly not cheap! Plus the latest batch of stalky is not up to the usual quality and the buns are not as fussed about it - not Dust Free's fault but rather the fault of such a bad summer for hay making.

Personally, you'd probably be best trying to find some good farm hay where you can buy it by the bale, although even that's proving to be difficult at the moment.

All pray for a good hay making summer in 2010.

Thanks for the recommendation Claire - we deliver FREE in Sth Yorkshire Ambience if that helps and have several varieties of hay available including some Dust Free

15%?still not cheap!

15% off your total first order,your order counts to a donation to a rescue and the large green bags of hay at £3 each expand to 8 times their original size and are the same as the ones featured on the original link - plus free delivery in the op's area......don't think there is much to grumble at there! :?

15% off your total first order,your order counts to a donation to a rescue and the large green bags of hay at £3 each expand to 8 times their original size and are the same as the ones featured on the original link - plus free delivery in the op's area......don't think there is much to grumble at there! :?

The above Seems a fair deal to me.
Hay experts dust free hay natural pet supplies equinefelinecanine or look for a stables they may sell a bale or too cheaper x

I use Animal Magic too, highly recommended :)

We have those big green bags from there, when expanded they fill a big kitchen swing bin. Our 3 Giants happily wolf it down, we get down a fair bit! Sample bags are good too if you want to try different types or as treats.

I've just ordered some from Animal Magic, I am really lucky in that I have a farm down the road who sell excellent hay really cheap but because of the weather it is a bit dusty at the moment. Most my bunnies still wolf it down but Bluebell has hay fever and its proving too much. Hopefully the dust free should help him feel a bit better.

Back