• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny and Piggy found in a box U/D more pics post 14

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
My brother took the dogs out yesterday as he does everyday when Ammo started sniffing and pawing at a box, when he went to investigate and open it he found a a piggy and bunny inside.

The piggy is very small and underweight as well as being terrified, she has bites all over her from the bunny and has runny eyes.

The rabbit is very very fat, and her breathing is abit wheezy.

This is them after they have had the night to settle in (the rabbit wrecked her cage during the night)

box002.jpg

box003.jpg

box001.jpg

box005.jpg

Any name suggestions would be appreciated.

They will be available for adoption once they are fit and well. The rabbit will be neutered, vaccinated and microchiped before rehoming.

Last edited:
Awww that's just awful, how can people be so heartless.

I agree the piggie suits bracken

erm for the rabbit, I'd like to say caramel, but it has black bits :?

What is WRONG with people?! Bun looks like a pebble to me, piggie looks like a widget, or digit, or gadget...something like that

Both the bunny and piggy seem to be settling in well, although the piggy is terrified:(:(, the bunny seems very friendly and inquisitive.:love::love:

Although I have just been to check on the bunny and she appears to be making me a lovely nest:shock::shock::shock::shock:. Can we have some not pregnant vibes please!!!

Last edited:
:shock::shock: Sending lots of no baby vibes :? May explain why shes so big :?

The piggy is stunning :love: xXx

They are gorgeous, how can people be so cruel. I like the name Bracken for the bunny and Percy for the piggy.

:love:they are both adorable. I'm sure piggy will get more and more confident as each day progresses.
Bunny only looks very young, bless....

to me they look like a marmalade (bunny) and pickle (piggy)
Glad they are now safely with you.

sending no baby buns vibes.

xxx

awww they are both lovely..
clever dog for finding them otherwise I dread to think what would have happened..
and also sending no baby vibes - maybe thats why they got rid of them? :evil::cry::cry:

Oh. My. Life.

She is absolutely gorgeous. I'm in love! :love:

I'm looking for a wifey for Flopsy and they would look SO cute together, but the likelihood of Flopsy bonding with another rabbit is very slim!
I'll be keeping my eye on her though! ;)

Ps. Meeka is stunning too!!

Back