• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rrp. £300 !!!!!!!!!

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
For this - they have got to be having a laugh, it's also sadly only 140cm long and they do a smaller version too:(
25851.jpg

I remember a saying from my youth..... "a fool and his money are soon parted" .......... seems pretty apt here:lol: :lol::lol:

*ducks for cover in case anyone here has fallen for this and thinks it's adequate space*

I thought this was awful when I saw it. I never imagined it was that expensive! Hopefully though that will put people off buying it.

It claims to keep your rabbit warm in temperatures to minus 20 and cool to temperatures of 60 degrees - shame they only thought about that and not the size too. Made from Pinewood.

We was at a trade show last week and just been sat looking through the supplier catalogues we were given when I came across that hutch in one of them - I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor at the price. I saw a gorgeous 8x10 shed in B+Q yesterday for less than that.

its is tiny my aunt brought it for her two kids rabbits and when she told me to come round to see this great hutch which should be 300 and she got it for 200 i was like okay i cant wait to see it. got there and i couldnt believe the size of it. its not covered at all so it gives them no shelter and to hold two rabbits in is discraceful :evil:

when are people going to use common sense rabbit in feild does not equal 4 foot hutch

i think it looks horrid personally apart from size the hay rack on the outside, so in wet weather it will get wet, and i like my hutches bit more covered upstairs and down

Back