• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely Leo

Mr Leo Messy

Young Bun
Hello all,

I am new to rabbits so have joined the forum to learn more. My boyfriend is the expert of the house but I thought I should improve my knowledge!

Leo is a four month old house rabbit. We have rehomed him from his previous owner as they had a cat who was tormenting him. He is going for his injections next week and will be going for the snip shortly after that...:shock:

Can anyone tell me what breed he might be please?

03052010295.jpg

03052010302.jpg

03052010303.jpg

Thank you! He's such a character. I'm off work sick for another 10 days so it'll be interesting how our relationship develops!:lol:

Thanks guys! He is a sweety...keeps us on our toes! So, he's a lop cross. With what? Do we know? I just want to sound really intelligent if someone asks! Hee hee!

Looks like a lovely & exceptionally handsome cross breed bun :love:
Good name too - he shares it with our dog, who is also an exceptionally handsome cross breed :lol:
Enjoy your bonding time & stick around RU, you'll be well & truly hooked & probably able to knock your OH off his house expert pedestal fairly shortly :)

Looks like a lovely & exceptionally handsome cross breed bun :love:
Good name too - he shares it with our dog, who is also an exceptionally handsome cross breed :lol:
Enjoy your bonding time & stick around RU, you'll be well & truly hooked & probably able to knock your OH off his house expert pedestal fairly shortly :)

Thanks! We've had some tickling time this morning and he seems quite happy, bounding all over the place again. His night time place is his cage so he knows to chill - 4'x2' so it is large enough for him. The daytime place is the kitchen floor and hallway (with the covered doormat area now...however, he still poos right on the uncovered bit at the edge! :angel:). If we're at home in the day and when we are in in the afternoon/evening, he has free run of the house. All in all, he's quite content - at least there is no cat bullying him anymore!:)

He is lovely! :love::love:
I like your user name!

Thanks! Well, he was named Carl but we didn't think it suited him. Then we thought he'd be messy so that's really how it came about. The football connection to Lionel Messi is quite cool too...also for my boyfriend!!:lol:
Seeing as I'd mostly be writing on here about the bun, I figured I'd use his name!:love:

Aww he's adorable

and YAY I'm not a rabbit expert but since being on here have picked a few things up and I thought he looked like a lop :D

Back