• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strrrrreeeetttttttttttttchy bun! POST YOURS!

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
VickysPictures1484.jpg

How cute is he?!! :love: He's having his dental at the mo, so 'good luck' vibes appreciated!

Post your stretchy buns! :D

:lol::lol: fab piccie, my camera is just not quick enough for stretchy, yawning, and jumpin piccies

Is that Ginger bun? He's :love:

The other stretchy buns are pretty cute too. :D I never seem to have a camera ready quick enough for my two lazy buns....

Is that Ginger bun? He's :love:

It is! And, yes, he is! :lol::lol::lol: The poor little guy, and Pickle too, are going round and round the Cornish countryside in my sister's van - she was meant to be bringing them home with her but she keeps being called out! Poor little things must be feeling very sorry for themselves. :(

Tracy, that pic is too cute! :lol:

I love stretchy/rubber bunnies, but sadly don't have a picture of mine. He does do this yawning thing, but I've never captured the moment. LOVE your pictures !

Aww, he's lovely! Hope his dental went ok. :D

Yeah, it did thanks. He's finaaaally back after doing the rounds of all the dairy farms in Cornwall! :roll: Actually he's remarkably sparky - brighter than he usually is after a GA. I love my little superbun! :love:

Is your munchkin a Dutchie cross? Sweet piccie! :D

Last edited:
Yeah, it did thanks. He's finaaaally back after doing the rounds of all the dairy farms in Cornwall! :roll: Actually he's remarkably sparky - brighter than he usually is after a GA. I love my little superbun! :love:

Is your munchkin a Dutchie cross? Sweet piccie! :D

Dairy farms?? Or should I not ask. :lol::lol::lol: Glad he's doing ok after the stress of the GA and the dental.

Yup, she's got a bit of dutch and a bit of lionhead in her I think. :D

aww all such cute photos, just as i was reading this thread my bunny did a massive stretch. I think she knew what was going on, on here :lol: just a shame I didn't have a camera to hand

Dairy farms?? Or should I not ask. :lol::lol::lol: Glad he's doing ok after the stress of the GA and the dental.

Yup, she's got a bit of dutch and a bit of lionhead in her I think. :D

In the back of my sister's van! She was meant to be bringing them home but got called out! :roll:

I was gunna say Dutch/Lionhead cross. She's bootiful! :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwww, I love it when my girls do this. Bunny seems to do it more than Belle, and she reminds me of a camel as her back arches up when she stretchies, and she is camel colour too! :D

Back