• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soft Sensitive Male White Bun Seeks Similar Female Partner

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
As much as I hate myself for doing this, I have to think about the others, even though they are in a threesome, poor Boo is getting left out and whsikey chases him :( he needs a lady friend someone who is also shy he can cuddle with, he's lost upsy :(

So....we're looking for a spayed female lop....not a frenchy a dwarf or smaller :) ASAP please, I plan on re-bonding on weekend of 15th may

somebody help.

I know some rescues don't neuter until spring, but maybe there is somebun who has been there a while in need of a home.

Knowing Dom she will have already looked at RIN and RR :? Can't someone help.

Have you tried the local rescues - it sounds like Boo might need to go speed dating, like Alvin did, to find his perfect partner.

Good luck

its for all of them :S but with him so shy a shy bun like upsy would be idea, none of my local rescues have anything there are typically alot of males, although kay has one :? i just dont want to have one options :(

I dont mind adopting a baby to bond and paying for a spay :)
would prefer to adopt a baby than 'get one' from somehwere else

Ive even searched free-ads - all male :(

We had a female lop come in yesterday, she was found dumped in a box, but there is no way she will be ready to go for the 15th May.

box005.jpg

box001.jpg

She only arrived yesterday so will need to go for a health check first and then in to be neutered, she will need time to recover before we rehome her.

She is very shy and nervous at the minute but that might just be due to all the stress over the last 24hrs.

If you want to nip over at the weekend to see the opal mini lop I have in then you are more than welcome to come:D. Elaine as got some babies but they are dutch. Have seen them on her website

Back