• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

microchip tomorrow

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i enquired for locksley, they showed me the chip and needle they use, as i was worried it would be very long, it not bad soo he having it done tomorrow :D i enquired at a good time too, i didn't even know but there is a promotion on from today and they only £10 usually £16.50, i was expecting more

Both mine are chipped :wave:

It's ok, it does hurt a little more than a normal injection as the needle is a bit wider and I remember my vet talking to my bun before he gave it to say sorry first... which was rather sweet :) but it will give you peace of mind if something ever happened to your bun. I got to see Nino's chip the other day when he had his Xrays! :lol:

ETA meant to say good luck Locksley! It was absolutely fine for my two.

Both mine are chipped :wave:

It's ok, it does hurt a little more than a normal injection as the needle is a bit wider and I remember my vet talking to my bun before he gave it to say sorry first... which was rather sweet :) but it will give you peace of mind if something ever happened to your bun. I got to see Nino's chip the other day when he had his Xrays! :lol:

ETA meant to say good luck Locksley! It was absolutely fine for my two.

thanks that's good to know :) i wanted him doing, rosie isn't being done as she is an old lady

he's done :D he never has liked injections since i first got him, my first bunny to flinch at needles going into him, poor fella flinched again today, but it was over in no time, he's now got a big long number, he got loads of fuss off the nurses, as he is soo well behaved just relaxing and being carried by his mommy :lol:

Back