• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ever just look at your bunnies and think...

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
aww I love you :love::love:

Just been out to see the outsiders, and moo moo came running up and gave me a big kiss, Henry also gave me a cuddle.

Casp was chillin but got up and ran over when I went, and Annabelle was being moody but giving me loves...

everytime I look at them, im so proud of them...
Henry and Annabelle came very far to get to their forever home & Im thankful to everyone involved.. I love them more and more every day and I think of the good work honeybunnies do everytime I get a cuddle.

Casper came from Barc & is an amazing bunny - he and Marsha fell in love at first sight (Thanks Sooz and Ange) and its a real honour to have these beauties in my life.

Finally, Alyssa my wonderful house rabbit who is almost 6 (according to the vet) is so amazing. She lost her partner Bailey not long after they'd met but she is such a happy hay eating bunny. I love her so much.

All of the buns have made such a dent in my life & Im so proud of each and every one of them!

Sorry for the slushiness... :love::love::love:

Awww I think the same of Princess, even though she's not a cuddly bun she loves me in her own little way and I love her so much, easily as much as my kids, well actually she IS one of my kids :lol:

When Mini jumps on me in the morning expectant for her breakfast and we have a little cuddle it's lovely. Mischa can jump up too but I have to put him on the floor. He wees on soft things! So we have a little cuddle later instead.

Also when I see the other two all snuggled up next to it's other it's beautiful. They arn't so cuddly with hoomins but they adore each other (most of the time :lol:)

I end up in tears sometimes :oops:
I just get really overwhelmed by it all....dreading what I'm going to be like with baby :shock: :oops:
Especially when they are snuggled up on the sofa and Blue has his 'bliss' face on :love::love::love:

Every single day!

I spend a good hour every evening after I get home just watching them, neither are particularly cuddly or even that interactive (unless I smell of narna) but just watching them being happy makes me very happy.

Best thing is if they distract me whilst I'm watching a tv programme and I have to keep pausing or rewinding because I lose track where I'm looking at them instead!

all the time!

i just look at them and my heart skips a beat and i get all teary! true love!

i told the bf, that is real love! :lol: he says i love them more than him... and i do!! :D

yup. when i went to the rescue to pick up Alvin and Holly i didnt see him straight away i was looking at the lower crates for him but he was actually right infront of me.. the total explosion in my heart when i saw him :love::love::love::love::love:

i didnt get the bum neither he climbed up the bars to say hello :love::love:

when he buzzes me too, i totally mush :D

Yep. I love it when they come rushing up to the wire to see me, even if they are just after some parsley :lol: Max especially, he's so sweet and always gives me kisses when he's on his shelf in the shed :love:

Yes! Sometimes when I used to look at H & D, my heart felt like it would explode. I am sure I feel far more for my bunnies than I feel for other people :shock:

And the feeling when they cuddle you back.. Hendrix especially loved to cuddle, he'd push his face right into yours, and it made me feel so honoured!

Yep, many times an hour, & I also think, "You're the best thing that ever happened to me little fella".

yes :D everytime i look at him i just melt :love::love: i want to do everything i can possibly do for him :) and cant wait for him to have a wifeybun!

this picture sums up why i am already deeply inlove with Holly after less than a week and even still mourning for Pearl.

Capture-12.jpg

my heart just bursts and i cant wait till the bond is strong enough for me to be part of a trio, its not just yet because shes scared and Alvin humps her on the sight of me... but soon :love::love::love:

My buns give me a thrill every time I see them - I love the way they run to greet me and stretch up the bars of the run until I stroke them :love:

Today I spent 2 hours sat on the lawn between the two runs, potting on the calendulas & nasturtiums that I've planted for them to eat, with them watching me (and me having a conversation with them or singing to them the whole time :oops:)

Back