• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oddist thing your buns have eaten?

Hessen

Banned
Now, Raisin has never been a fussy eater (clearly taking after me), so far he's munched through phone chargers, headphone cables, carpet, skirting boards, sofa, curtains, bacon and an impressive mid-air catch of a dropped pringle which was then carried off to his secret lair as a prized possession.

But last night the little monkey decided that my trainers needed to be converted into open toe sandals! Literally chewed a fist sized hole in the front of my right trainer!

And because it's the only pair of shoes I had at home (my work shoes are under my desk at work) I had to wear them in to work this morning and then change at my desk! :lol:

Oh dear :). My bun Shelly has a strange obsession with anything metal. She likes to lick the radiator too!! random!!

Sophie stuck her head into my bowl of rice krispies yesterday and started troughing away :lol: I am sure she would live on junk food if she could, Nimbus is far more fussy :love:

Blue always trys to jump on the table or mugs the kids for there dinners so he has to be shut away. Sunday he ran off and hid behind the sofa with a roast potatoe :roll:

:lol: at Raisin, I could hear Bracken makeing some weird noises the other night, so got up and she was trying to kill some of my shoes so swiftly moved them. You need to own more shoes :lol:

eric eats cables and licks glass:roll:

esme will have a nibble of anything we hoomins dare to leave in her way - worst for me was when she took a chunk out of the back of my welly when we were having loads of snow. i got a wet foot:evil:

Oh dear...sorry to hear about your shoes but I did giggle! Vinnie also had a thing for phone chargers and headphone cables, I think it's because they're so thin.

And now I think about it, she did go for OH's boots before too...nom nom nom! She's also been at my hat, an agnostura bitters bottle, face paint when she tipped over a box, the list goes on. :roll::lol:

Fay nibbled her way through my PC mouse wire, even though she can only have been unattended for about 20 seconds. Took me ages to work out why the cursor wouldnt move on the screen!! :lol:

Cushions, curtains, towels, carpets, sofas, they've all had a good nibble.

Cant match the shoes though, thats funny! :lol::lol: (for us anyway!! :D)

Skippy has never eaten anything odd, but Charlie eat through my mum laptop charger lead, and Digit will try anything at the minute he has been really bad at nibbling things today lol he seems to be liking bra straps lol he likes sitting on my chest and licking my face lol, but now he has started nibbling the straps instead of licking me, he tried to eat the edge of my laptop so i now have a scratch down the edge lol, and he also just tried to eat the arms of my mums glasses :lol: anyone would think he doesnt get fed lol

One of my other rabbits have ate through the internet cable before cant remember what one though lol, just no it wasnt one of my current 3

Well one of the three ate my uniform as we all know,but last night one of the twosome chewed a massive hole in my boys mattress :shock:
I was less than impressed! there must be something in the air! :roll:

Princess will eat anything we dare leave in her way :lol:

Cables, carpet, clothes, wallpaper, shoes, paper, me :shock: she's managed to grab crisps, chocolate, and bread :roll:

and she likes to lick the top half of her cage :roll:

not alot really just 3 dressng gown 4/5 laptop chargers, 2 phone chargers, too much underwear to count, boxes, the cats basket, 3 blankets and about 1/4 of the wallpaper in one room i cant think of anything else ive only had harry for 8 months lol oh well.... oh and a paor of shoes

not alot really just 3 dressng gown 4/5 laptop chargers, 2 phone chargers, too much underwear to count, boxes, the cats basket, 3 blankets and about 1/4 of the wallpaper in one room i cant think of anything else ive only had harry for 8 months lol oh well.... oh and a paor of shoes

I'm glad my boys live outside - there's nothing they can damage there! (well, apart from the inside and outside of their very expensive hutches, the parts of the aviary they can reach....chewing toys is obvioussly no fun!):roll:

I'm glad my boys live outside - there's nothing they can damage there! (well, apart from the inside and outside of their very expensive hutches, the parts of the aviary they can reach....chewing toys is obvioussly no fun!):roll:

My OH wants harry outside but i doesnt like going outside :? so its a no no you just kinda of get use to thinks been destroyed lol

Pillows both of them are obssessed with licking pillows:shock: Bobby loves phone chargers.. and we have caught her with our post:roll:

Back