• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help needed this week please

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Due to unforseen circumstances, I am moving, and it is going to be pretty quickly too. I am in need of some help in doing this, and :oops: I really can't pay anyone to do any of it right now, but once I am back on my feet it will be repaid.

I need 5 bunnies and 9 hammies looking after at a mid way point between the NW and the NE from Wednesday/Thursday until Saturday.

Any one local to help me dismantle my dog kennel safely Thursday/Friday, so that it can be put back up when I get back to Hartlepool

Charity shop runs? Help in packing :lol:

dont have a lcue because my geography is rubbish but i can mind the hams here for that duration if im near enough and provided all come in cages. cant take any buns sorry and you will have to have them back after!!!!

Your not close enough :? but thank you.

Just to make it clear to those willing to help.

I am currently in Oldham, Greater Manchester, just next to the Pennines, and

I am moving to Hartlepool, Cleveland (Near the Sea!!!!!, sorry) sort of middlesborough, durham , Sunderland way.

Hammies can come with their mansions for the duration, and I do still have my 5ft double hutch and 12 ft of run that can attach to it for my terrible 5

ok, I cant take a day off, but im offering if you want, and get stuck...I'll (gulp) foster all your babies then (gulp) bring them back sat avo after work?

I can also come down thursday night and friday night to help if you want :)

ok, I cant take a day off, but im offering if you want, and get stuck...I'll (gulp) foster all your babies then (gulp) bring them back sat avo after work?

I can also come down thursday night and friday night to help if you want :)

:? Dom, as lovely as that is, can we leave that as a back up plan. It means you going a hell of a lot out of your way when you have already done so much for me. Petrol alone costs a bomb!!

well, I dont mind coming down to help dismantle, as usless as I am, and if you dont get any help I can foster, providing i dont speed it costs approx £20 in diesl :)

oh gosh, i hope your ok Louise.
whats happened?
erm... i doubt i can help either? i couldnt take on any buns as i am at my parents.
hope your work something out xx

Louise, I'm just up in Preston so if you need help I can come down on Thursday to help you dismantle? PM me. I'm off to work soon so don't worry if no reply before midnight.

Tammy x

:( Im unable to help too as im in totally the wrong area :( If i can do anything from afar let me know. Hope your ok xXx

Anything I can do to help, just give me a ping. I live near enough to be useful and I'm only working Weds 10-2 and Fri 10-1:15 so I've got plenty of free time.

Good on you for taking this step, however daunting it may seem.

oh another Thursdayer :) Do you think three women can take down a huge shed?? :) I'm guessing we can if one man can put it up

i could foster your rabbits for you but i would have to borrow your setup...i have the room just not the hutch/run especially for 5! :lol:

I *think* they are going to go into the hutch and run set up that I have just takens down for 2 nights, they should be OK in there and a temp thing.

Back