• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new neighbours have bunnies...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
They have 3 hutches and it looks like one rabbit in each. Hutches aren't too bad, one looks like a p@h 5ft double, a 5ft ish single and then a smaller, i would guess 4ft, double.

I havent seen anyone go out to them and they havent been let out at all this weekend. Cant see a run or anything on the garden so I guess they dont get out of the hutches.

I can see them from my bedroom window and I feel sad that I can see a huge playhouse and run on my garden and then that on theirs.

No real point to this post, just wanted to share.

Perhaps when you get to know your neighbours you will be able to educate them, or they'll see your set up and ask advice :)

yeah, lead by example. When they see you out with your bunnies, having fun and seeing them run around etc they'll probably get nosy! you can just say rabbits are more fun and easier to look after when they have more space!

my neighbours have rabbits too :roll:
i have been known to jump the fence and give them water.
i also posted a note once when the rabbits teeth were curling out of its mouth :?

Back