• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Because!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Grumpy Face
P1050398-1.jpg
P1050402-1.jpg

On my bed
P1050428.jpg

P1050439.jpg

I wuvv u!
P1070303-1.jpg

P1110213.jpg

hello!
P1070324-1.jpg
P1070329-1.jpg

you're not far away, i'll lend them to you during placements!

:shock::shock::shock: **puts in a higher bid** :lol:

Are they seperated now then? Or are they still as a trio?? I was panicing when i couldnt see Ky in the first post! xXx

:shock::shock::shock: **puts in a higher bid** :lol:

Are they seperated now then? Or are they still as a trio?? I was panicing when i couldnt see Ky in the first post! xXx

Panic not! they are still a trio and very, very, very happy together. I love them as they have different ways of relating to eachother. Indi and Phoenix are very snuggly as ever, Phoenix and Kylo clean each other constantly and he licks them both when they come in for steam therapy or go in the car as they stress out and he doesnt, and quite surprisingly Kylo and Indi are very snuggly. Phoenix hates all things snuggly and soft, but the other two love to get into the cat bed dome together - yesterday Indi flopped out complete upside down and groomed Kylo's face from underneath :love::love::love:

The pics were just random ones and taken separately, so dont panic!

Gorgeous:love: They are like a pair of English we have boarding at the moment, I look out into their hutches and it's like trying to do a spot the difference competition.

Back