• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Viola Rose and Mistletose Snowgoose Talk Poo

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Mistletoe Snowgoose (MS): She's checking our poos again . . . that funny lady that looks after us . . she's rifling through the poo trays again . . I mean is there nothing private???

Viola Rose: (VR) Well its your fault, you stopped pooing and then did all those funny stringy ones . . no wonder she wants to look at them - I mean there not very bunny like are they?

MS: But you TOLD me to stop pooing . . you said that if I stopped pooing we could come back inside and live in this cosy pink and white bedroom again that matches my eyes and fur!!

VR: Well I did try and get back in here by going Ffffff all the time but she wasn't fooled and just put some of that stuff in my eyes again . . so one of us had to DO something otherwise we would have been known as 'outdoor buns' all summer!!

MS: But now I can't even poo in peace . . . I mean is it worth it? Just to be indoors with all this soft fluffy duvet stuff, and the cushions and warmth and the constant food and . . . . oh . . . I see what you mean . . .

VR: Is that rain I can see through the window???? Quick - do another stringy poo . . and we can be indoors for another week at least !!:roll:

Aaaaaw. Those 2 are just too cute. Hope Mistletoe is getting better, they are such an amazing pair.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Thank you parsnip bun. Your buns have a great sense of humour.

Back