• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie check up (down alittle)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
and i swear she is much more fuller in herself, like not as thin, she feels much better to hold and is stronger in herself
will let you know her weight after tomo's vet visit, last tuesday she was upto 0.75kg

Last edited:
:D rosie is upto 0.79kg , the vet showed me a graph of her weight, she's been like alittle rollercoaster :shock: but at least she back up again

That's true, if she's been a lot more active it will burn off some of what she's eaten. I thought Blackberry was small, and the vet weighed him today and he was 1.18kg, so Rosie must be tiny!

That's true, if she's been a lot more active it will burn off some of what she's eaten. I thought Blackberry was small, and the vet weighed him today and he was 1.18kg, so Rosie must be tiny!

yes she is soo tiny, at her healthiest weight anyway before she got poorly she was only 0.9kg :lol:, i was hoping today she would hit 0.8kg soo i could gradually faze the recovery feed out, but it wasn't to be

she has been more active, she was last week though, but shocked us with a surprise rise in weights upto 0.79kg

she was eating like alittle pig this morning, i was shocked :shock: :lol:

Back