• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Upsy Daisy Has gone

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
in my arms tonight.

She was fine today, just been out to feed them and she didnt come over, I Picked her up to give her her meds, she fought a little, which is normal, then took her meds which was normal although this morning she did take the tablet....and i sat there with her on my knee stroking her as I always do after her meds, was about to give her some parsley and she started fitting, I put her in the run cos didnt know what she was doing she fitted I picked her up she breathed .....n then.....was gone

my little baby is gone......

And I dont know what to do....I did put her in the run but the others were only concerned with eating....

Ive put my babyy in a box....and domt know what to do!

Shes gone,,,,

she was getting better////and now,,,,

I couldnt even close her eyes...i tried and they just kept opening!

I dont know what to do...the others havent even noticed they ate aroound her :cry::cry::cry::cry: She's in a box...but I cant buery her...Beau would dig her up...I dont know what to do

I dont know what to do...the others havent even noticed they ate aroound her :cry::cry::cry::cry: She's in a box...but I cant buery her...Beau would dig her up...I dont know what to do

:( :cry:
How about Cremation?(sp)
i dont know where you'd get it done.. maybe ask your vets?
Or if you bury her, put a slab or something over the top.
My bridge bun harvey is burried under our bird bath so nothing could dig him up :(

I am so so sorry, I am devastated for you I really am :cry::cry:

Can you put her somewhere cool over night like a shed and then take her to the vets in the morning for cremation? If I have to wait until the morning in these situations I normally wrap them up in a little blanket and make a pillow so they are all cosy :(

I am so sorry - leave here with them for a while - a few hours at least (I know its hard). They probably knew she was going soon so have 'prepared'. Take her out of the box if you can and lay her where they can see her and sniff her.

You can have her cremated if you take her to the vets - we have all ours cremated - you can even have it done 'individually' which means that the ashes you get back are hers. Get a pretty box and put them in with a photo and a poem you have written to her.

remember her every day and smile at the time you had with her.

so sorry hun :cry::cry::cry:

I'd leave her out in the run with the others for a while. They may not realise straight away, especially if she is still warm. But its better then sniff her over a bit.

Sometimes they just go suddenly and there is nothing we can do :(

Thanks Liz
Shes in the shed which has the window open...I put hay in....I thought I was being silly :(

Im devestated.Ive never lost anyone I care about before

Ill ring the vets tomorrow

She was getting better :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I also give them a little bunch of flowers from the garden when I leave them for cremation and wrap them in a cosy blanket or pretty towel.

I put her in the run, the did know, they were looking for her, the groomed her then left, I picked her up, cuddled her and put her warpped in a blanket, I didnt want to let her go, I just kept staring at her waiting for her breath. She had lost all her hair under her chin, it was completely bald.

I'd do anything to have her back!
So would Boo and Topsy.

Topsy's face :cry: and poor Boo, whiskey has already started to chase him which is what I was afraid of :cry:

Back