• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny fun in garden

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
wheeeee

022-3.jpg

stay in lane

014-5.jpg

watch out rosie, i is coming past

015-5.jpg

move mum, bunny coming thu

020-4.jpg

runway clear, ready for take off

023-4.jpg

landing complete

024-2.jpg

mum you better move

028-4.jpg

uncle mowgli, i tidy your garden

034-1.jpg

saying hello to mowgli

035-3.jpg

i needs my super grass

037-4.jpg

mum its raining

027-4.jpg

let me in.... :lol:

026-5.jpg

spot the bunny :lol:

042-3.jpg

He is soo energetic!:lol: I love that Rosie is watching him too:lol:

thanks, i know he is never still, i told nan what his weight is and she said well he never keeps still, soo he burns all what he is eating off, no wonder he loves his food :lol:, yeah rosie just turns and watches him, rather then running around, if he tries to munch any plants she goes up to him, like she is saying look you shouldn't do that :lol:

Hee hee there's another shot that looks like Locksley is going bang his chin. How on earth does he manage not to?!

thanks, i know he is never still, i told nan what his weight is and she said well he never keeps still, soo he burns all what he is eating off, no wonder he loves his food :lol:, yeah rosie just turns and watches him, rather then running around, if he tries to munch any plants she goes up to him, like she is saying look you shouldn't do that :lol:

Well her toy boy sure must keep her young... she has such a sparkle in her eye!:D

Last edited:
Hee hee there's another shot that looks like Locksley is going bang his chin. How on earth does he manage not to?!

i know, i noticed that as soon as i put it onto the computer :lol:

rosie jumped up today and did a roly poly, i nearly died in panic but she was fine :lol:

yes, and since i changed her to SS food, she is able walk better and every morning goes to lick his sleep out of his eyes, making them clean :lol: he loves it :love:

aw Carlo does that for Bobby, I wish she would groom him a bit more though! She is sooo spoilt:roll::lol:

Back