• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi, another newcomer

bubbsy

New Kit
:wave: hello everyone, i have been browsing for a while now, i have a blue giant conti 6 months old, snuggles and ablack labby who is 7 years old, Bouncer, they both live in the house, and cause havoc :D great to be part of the community

Bubbsy

Hello, welcome to the forum, Im sure you'll get some great ideas and help from the people here, I know so much more about rabbits now :)

Hey, :wave: welcome to you and yours and I hope you find this forum as useful and informative as I have.

It's also useful just to be able to talk to people of the same mindset if you're having any probs with your babies!!!

Speak soon :D

Thanks :D, ive picked up a few already;) Snugs will be neuterd next week, on wednesday, so i have been reading up a little, i had a dwarf lop years ago but a conti is all new to us, so i need all the tips i can get ~:D

Back