• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had a dream

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Ok, just this minute woke up from having a rabbit dream. :lol: I have been on a night shift so just woke up from couple hours sleep when I got home. I was wanting to get Dudley a friend but ended up with 2 females, all in separate cages. Dudley was left to have a sniff around whilst 2 females were in a cage. I eventually had to find a cage for them all because the females kept escaping and Dudley didn't attack them but I was scared he would. At the end, I moved a cage to find 2 baby bunnies.
The baby bunnies weren't "babies", they were very small bunnies but had fur etc. One was an english lop and OMG was so cute. Could fit in the palm of my hand but had big gorgeous ears and fur. Then the mummy bunny came running out, a black english lop. Then all of a sudden I was finding bunnies everywhere. :lol:
Maybe that doesn't make much sense but had to share. I have been thinking alot about getting Dudley a friend and actually searched for single females on RR last night. I saw a couple possibilities but they are at Fatfluffs again and I don't know if I want to put Dudley through such a journey again.
He can be a fiesty thing, but I think he is beginning to look a little sad and depressed, he doesn't play as much and I think it may be time to start thinking about it. I hope he does bond with another rabbit because he loved his lickies and cuddles with Hayden. I just hope his funny personality doesn't get in the way.
Oh and one of the rabbits in my dream was amazing, black on one side and brown, grey patterns on the other so she looked like a completely different bunny depending on what side you were looking from :lol:

I always have bunny dreams, where rabbits just seem to appear from no where. And in the end i am surrouned by loads of em. I had a dream a while ago, that i had a rabbit run at the bottom of the garden and i had to crawl through it to get to the rabbits to feed them, and when i went down one morning to giv them food there was loads of baby rabbits and guineas, and i was pannikin that i didn`t have enough room for them all. i have loads and loads of wierd dreams like this. :bunny:

awwwwww nicely strange dream :lol::lol:

are you not close to bunnymadhouse? or that rescue bunniebekkie volunteers at? sorry my geograhpy isnt the best even in the UK :oops: i found that hopper haven always had bunnies that werent listed so you may be able to get one closer to home who Dudley approves of :love::love:

are you not close to bunnymadhouse? or that rescue bunniebekkie volunteers at? sorry my geograhpy isnt the best even in the UK :oops: i found that hopper haven always had bunnies that werent listed so you may be able to get one closer to home who Dudley approves of :love::love:

I am 1 hour and 30 mins away from Barnsley Animal rescue and is it Bunny Camp Sanctuary? isnt far. May have to do some ringing around soon. He will be going to a rescue to bond because I aint doing it :lol::lol:

But loooook
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=19753 :love::love::love::love::love:

i live near bunniebeckie, she volunteers at scunthorpe rabbit rescue.

Back