• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dumb bonding question...

cloughie

Banned
...but it has to be asked! :oops::lol:

I will be bonding my buns in a few weeks...I have a neutral cage to put in either our bedroom or the living room (or a mixture of both). Question is that both buns have been in these rooms every now and then in the past few months...like for when I bring them indoors for cuddles and that...would this still be classed as neutral territory?

If either bun has been in a room it is no longer neutral territory. If they are washable floors get scrubbing withe water & vinegar mix and keep the buns out until you have bonded them together.

Hum that's a bit of a pickle then, unfortunately they're both carpeted floors and there is no where else I can have the buns.

Even if the last time that they were in the room (bedroom) was in November 2009?

What about an area of the room where they have never been before? my side of the bed has never been accessible before so they have never been there.

Back