• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Tinkerbell and Dexter - UPDATE - 2 loved up bunnies!

indigo

Mama Doe
Washed the bathroom floor with white vinegar, put them both in there, one minor chase - dexter chasing tinks.. tinks is putting her head down and offering herself as a goddess before dexter.. who is taking no notice and hopping off lol :lol:

so far so good!! i've just installed slave number 1 to keep an eye on them while i prepare a neutral space downstairs for them for a few days :D

Last edited:
so far so good, tiny bit of fur pulling and a single attempt at humping from dexter, they're currently lying side by side in the same litter tray munching on carrots :D tinks has been grooming dex too :D

aww :love:
my first 2 were like that (signature pic) though they fought a bit after a couple of weeks, but trying lily with a new boy is totally different to the first time! hope yours continue well :)

plenty of humping going on now, tinks just sits munching hay while dex is trying to prove he's a man :roll::lol:

well an uneventful night, they were quiet all night, i cannot believe how much hay they are going through between them! they're just sat munching hay lying side by side, every now and then dex will attempt to mount tinks, she jumps out the tray then back in and they go back to munching for a while..!

dex did get out of the litter tray to sit on a blanket to sleep though, i presume tinks stayed in the tray. they seem fine together this morning :):love:

well i have 2 well and truly loved up bunnies!! both grooming each other, i caught tinker humping dexter earlier!! no excessive humping either way. and dex threw himself in a flop in the litter tray next to tinks this morning and promptly went to sleep with his eyes shut, while she sat next to him munching hay :) they're sharing food with no hassles and tinks has never been so clean! :love:

Back