• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Want One!!!!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
TigerBunny.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I love teddies and have a huge collection! I actually dreamt about them last night!!!! :shock::lol:

Nope, its a pink teddy bear, thoguh I think i know what the image is meant to be looking at its link

try this
tigerbunny.gif

seriously? are you seeing a teddy bear? or are you messing with my head?! I am seeing a photoshopped tiger striped bunny in both pics?!

Yep, first one is definitely a pink teddybear: Maybe you should lie down for a while, you've obviously been overdoing things.....:lol:

ok NOW its a pink teddy, but i SWEAR it was a tiger before!!!! oh dear, i reallllly think i need to lie down, clearly totally lost the plot!

ok so i just checked, and its back to being a tiger bunny! :?:?:?:? should i put an MH warning in the title?!

see its a tigger bunny
TigerBunny.gif
its in the title!

ok so i just checked, and its back to being a tiger bunny! :?:?:?:? should i put an MH warning in the title?!

see its a tigger bunny
TigerBunny.gif
its in the title!

It still looks like a teddy to me.......:? Maybe I should lie down?

Back