• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kiwi??

Yes. Not sure about the skins though.

I did offer mine some fresh but they all turned their noses up at it. Baked them in bunny biscuits and they wolfed them down :roll::lol:

They were abit unsure:lol:.. looks stwange mum!!! But they wolfed it down once they had a few licks Don't blame them was delicous. I shared:oops:

I feed mine the skins as they are fine for humans to eat.. just a funny texture :lol:

I was just reading this and said to my mum apparently bunnies like 'kiwi', she first of all thought I said 'seaweed' ("isn't it a bit salty for them?"), I won't say what her next interpretation was.....:oops:

Either I need to speak louder or she needs her ears cleaning :lol:

I was just reading this and said to my mum apparently bunnies like 'kiwi', she first of all thought I said 'seaweed' ("isn't it a bit salty for them?"), I won't say what her next interpretation was.....:oops:

Either I need to speak louder or she needs her ears cleaning :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

I didn't know humans could eat the skins :oops: I love kiwis but not sure I fancy trying the skins.
When I made the bunny biscuits I carefully peeled them all, wont bother next time :)

:
I didn't know humans could eat the skins :oops: I love kiwis but not sure I fancy trying the skins.
When I made the bunny biscuits I carefully peeled them all, wont bother next time :)
I end up in a right old mess when I try and peel kiwi... sticky fingers:roll::lol:

Sticky fingers are the least of your worries when making bunny biscuits, the mess is awful, or maybe thats just me :oops::lol:

I make a mess dishing up my cereal in the mornings, I think it best if I stay away from baking and leave it to the experts, such as yourself:D

Its high in Vit C & fibre but very emzymatic so I don't go crazy with feeding it.
A little as a treat....but I keep my buns on a tight rein with fruit because they have a tendency to be a bit chubby given half the chance.

Back